Person in charge of processing your data
The personal data collected on the site http://www.spirit-of-dreams.com are processed by the company SPIRIT OF DREAMS, EI with a capital of 100 euros, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of NICE under the number SIRET … ? whose head office is located 8 rue Chabrier – 06000 NICE.
Personal data collected
SPIRIT OF DREAMS may collect the following personal data:
When creating an account: Your contact information (name, first name, e-mail)
When placing an order:
Your contact information (last name, first name, e-mail)
Your delivery information (address)
When subscribing to the newsletter: your e-mail address
Use of the data
Your data are processed by SPIRIT OF DREAMS for the following purposes
- Management of your account and your orders
- Management of the customer relationship: contact form, complaints
- Sending newsletters
Your personal data may be transmitted by SPIRIT OF DREAMS to certain partners for the proper management of your order:
- Payment partners : LCL
- Logistic partners: Carriers (La Poste)
- Technical partners: WordPress host
SPIRIT OF DREAMS ensures that all its partners and subcontractors comply with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data. SPIRIT OF DREAMS will not sell your personal data to third parties.
Duration of data retention
Your personal data is kept for the time necessary for the purposes defined above. In detail:
- Your account data: the data relating to your customer account is kept for 5 years from the end of the commercial relationship with SPIRIT OF DREAMS. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted or anonymized.
- Purchase data: your billing data is kept until the end of the legal retention period (10 years).
- Payment data: Your payment data is not kept by SPIRIT OF DREAMS. They are collected by its secure payment providers (LCL) until the payment is certified.
- Newsletter subscription: your e-mail address is kept until you unsubscribe (via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletters or by contacting us via the contact form), or for a maximum of 3 years in case of inactivity.
Rights relating to your data
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to access, modify, delete and oppose your personal data. You can access your personal data collected by logging in to your account on the SUNI website under the heading “My personal data”. The personal data can be exported in PDF or CSV format. Your customer account also allows you to modify your personal data.
For any request to modify or delete your personal data, you can contact us
- by mail : SPIRIT OF DREAMS – 8 rue chabrier – 06300 NICE – FRANCE
- or via the form on the Contact page of the spirit-of-dreams.com website
The term “Cookie(s)” refers to all traces deposited and/or read, for example, during the consultation of an Internet site. It is information deposited on the hard disk of your device used to visit the site.
- Identification cookies, necessary for the operation of the site: used in the context of the creation and/or connection to the personal space, and allow access to one’s account thanks to one’s identifiers.
- The audience measurement cookies: intended to establish the volume and statistics of the Site’s frequentation, of the different sections as well as the use of the proposed services. These cookies allow SPIRIT OF DREAMS to improve the functioning and ergonomics of the Site.
It is considered that the User has given his consent to the deposit of Cookies if he continues his navigation by clicking on an element of the site or by going to any page other than the page by which he accessed the site during his first connection.
This agreement is valid for a period of twelve months from the first deposit in the Equipment. Once this period has elapsed, consent will be requested again for the use of these Cookies.